Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hair

Just about a year ago, I stopped getting my hair cut. It wasn't that I necessarily wanted long hair; I just got annoyed with having to go to MasterCuts, or wherever, every couple of months. It is long enough now that I now accidentally eat it from time to time. I won't even be doing anything, and then suddenly, "oh, hey, there's hair in my mouth." I think that's a pretty fair trade. I imagine I'll keep it growing until I get tired of it, and then I'll just shave it all off.

4 comments:

  1. I started cutting my hair myself (#4 razor guard) because I'm real lazy. Now I don't have to comb it or wash it. My wife and kids hate it short. There's another reason I like it short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you let it grow long enough then when you do get it cut you could give it to "Locks of Love".

    I think Mario did that a while back. That would be really *sweet* of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could keep growing it out like the weird guy in the Oak Ridge boys. http://www.oakridgeboys.com/home/

    ReplyDelete